PayTM ICICI Bank Offer – Add Cash To Your PayTM Wallet at Any ICICI Bank
Hello Folks!! Here i am posting a new PayTM ICICI Bank Offer. PayTM is back with new offer by which you can Add Your Cash to Your PayTM wallet directly from any ICICI Bank Branch. PayTM always gives us surprises and From last 15 Days Indian Currency Notes Are Discontinued by Indian Government, So for cashless transactions PayTM is giving this offer to ICICI Bank Users. PayTM is available at almost local stores now a days. So you can Pay via PayTM directly. Here i am Giving you a Step by step method to Add Cash directly to your PayTM Account.
How To Add Cash Directly To Your Wallet From PayTM ICICI Bank Offer ? :
1. First of All visit to any ICICI Bank Branch nearby your area.
2. Get a Slip and Fill in your details in “Pay-In-Slip” (See Image Below)
3. Mention “I-Sure Pay” on top of the “Pay-In-Slip” which is must important.
4. Add your PayTM registered mobile number in the space of Account Number Option.
5. Write Payee Account Name as “PayTM”
6. PayTM registered users can transfer their wallet by cash at ICICI Bank Branches.
1. Add money to your Paytm Wallet at ICICI Bank Branches. No need of any Debit or Credit cards.
2. Go To ICICI Bank and Ask for A Slip.
3. Follow All steps which i have given in 1st Step.
4. Cash will be added to your Paytm Wallet soon.
Terms & Conditions :
1. Your PayTM wallet must be registered with the same mobile number you have provided in the cash deposit slip.
2. If you have a Paytm Wallet Basic account then you can store Rs. 10,000
3. If you have a PayTM prime account then you can store up to Rs. 1,00,000
4. Paytm would not charge any additional fee from the user.
5. User can deposit minimum amount of Rs. 1000 at ICICI counter to load money in your wallet.
Source Page :Transfer Cash in PayTM by ICICI Bank Offer Source
Join Our Brand New Whatsapp “Broadcast” Service :
Send A Message On Whatsapp – Write SUB Your Name and Send It To
Save Our Contact in You Contact List To Get Broadcast Notifications.
Follow Us On Facebook : www.facebook.com/djfarhanhacks