Indian Currency News – Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Notes Being Discontinued From Tonight
Today’s Indian Currency News
PM MODI SPEECH LIVE NEWS : Hello Readers!!! Here i am back with Latest Indian Currency News. PM Modi’s Live speech is streaming on each and every news channel right now and as per PM Modi’s Speech Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Currency Notes Being Discontinued From Tonight itself. (Source : ANI_News)
PM Modi Quoted : ” Currency notes of Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 will be just paper with no value “
Detailed PM Modi’s Speech on Indian Currency News :
Our Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi Announced demonetization of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Currency Notes will be Discontinued from Midnight. It is all about to stop black money and to stop fake currency notes in Market. Now a days there are many news are highlighting for fake currencies and especially Rs.500 Currency notes are almost fake in market. To stop this kind of influences our Prime Minister Announced to Stop Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Currency Notes from Tonight.
Watch Full Speech of Our PM Narendra Modi’s on Discontinuing of Currency Notes :
PM Modi’s Speech On Indian Currency Notes of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 :
1. There will be No Change if you will pay by DD, Cheque, NEFT and Online Transfers.
2. You can Make Payments by Debit and Credits Cards. No Change in This.
3. Notes of Rs.2000 will be Available in Market Soon.
4. On November 9 2016, all banks of India will remain closed for public work and they will make a plan to handle next day rush of Customers to submit their Currency notes.
5. Every one have 50 Days (From 10th November to 30th December 2016) to deposit their Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Currency Notes.
6. After 11:59 AM Tonight (08th Nov,2016) Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Currency Notes will become illegal.
7. ATM Machines will not work on 9th and 10th November 2016
8. This Decision will help Country to Grow and Black Money and Fake Currency will be no More.
9. New Currency Notes of Rs.2000 and Rs.500 are Buzzing and Trending on Social Medias after this Modi’s Speech.
10. If any one have Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Currency Notes then they can Submit their Currency Notes in Bank from day after tomorrow with their ID Proof or PAN Cards.
11. You can Redeem only Rs.2000 Per Day from Any ATM.
12. Other Currency Notes and Coins will be legal and will be in transits as Currency Notes/Coins in Market. (Rs.5, 10, 50 and 100)
Process For Submitting Old Currency Notes :
Source : Department of Economic Release, Ministry Of Finance, India & @parthography
Where These Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Currency Notes will be Accepted? :
1. You can Pay These Currency notes in Emergency Treatments or in Hospital or That Medicals which are near by the General or Government Hospitals till 11th November.
2. You can Pay For Petrol and Diesels but petrol pump owner has to record that all activities and have to submit to government.
3. You can Deposit your Old Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Currency Notes in Bank and Post Office before 30th December 2016.
READ (Article on Sahil Khan) : Sahil Khan – The Aesthetic King of India (The Indian Rambo)
Rs.2000 Indian Currency Note :
Rs.500 Indian Currency Note :
What are the Pros After Blocking This Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Indian Currency Notes? :
1. All Black Money will be Dis Continued From Today itself.
2. Indian Rupee will Recover it’s Value in Global Market.
3. Fake Currencies and Press will be Discontinued and all That Currencies are Ban from Today.
4. Black money worth Rs 1.25 lakh crore brought back to India.
5. The process of cash circulation is directly related to corruption in our
country impacting the lower classes of our society.
6. All the ways by which ISI and Terrorists was being mentored using this Currencies will stop now.
7. People will automatically fight against Corruptions.
Join Our Brand New Whatsapp “Broadcast” Service :
Send A Message On Whatsapp – Write SUB Your Name and Send It To
Save Our Contact in You Contact List To Get Broadcast Notifications.
Follow Us On Facebook : www.facebook.com/djfarhanhacks