Hike Reward – Refer Friends And Earn Rs.10,000 Blue Packets In Bank
Hello Folks!! Here i am back with Hike Reward. Hike App is very well known as a chat messenger app in India. Hike Rewards is back with Hike Blue Packets Offer. It is an official offer and you have to invite your all friends and group members to Hike with a Text Message. When you friend will install it from your link then both of You will get a Random Prize Amount between Rs. 11 to Rs. 20 Refer amount is not Fixed but you can earn up to Rs.20 from each Refer and Earn Rs.10,000 From Hike Refer Earn October 2017. Follow Given Steps and start earning and redeem it in your Bank with UPI or recharge or pay your bills.
1. Download Hike App From Given Link Here. : Hike Refer Earn December 2017
NOTE : This is not a Refer Link, but you have to install from above link to get your Welcome Blue Pockets Gift. If you will download from play store then you will not get sign up bonus.
2. Enter your Mobile Number and let them verify with otp.
3. It will redirect you to Dashboard and you will see a Random Message box in CHAT tab.
4. Open it and you have to click on CLAIM button to get Free Reward Sign up Bonus up to Rs.20
- Again move to ME tab and you must have to see banner of HIKE REWARD – Invite All Your Friends Group Members and Win Rs.10000 Banner on Top. (There is no Hike Unlimited Trick right now.)
- NOTE : if you’re not able to see that banner then you’re not eligible to refer and earn. you have to wait for some time to get that banner and to be eligible.
- Start inviting all your Friends by Sending Invitation Text message which is totally free.
- When your invited friend will install from your invitation link both of you will get Refer Amount between Rs.11 to Rs.20 in your Wallet.
- You and your friend have to CLAIM that reward and reward money will take up to 24 hours to update in your Wallet Balance.
How to Redeem Hike Rewards ? :
- Recharge your Prepaid Mobiles.
- Pay your Postpaid Bills.
- Send your Wallet balance to Your Friends using Blue Packets Option.
- Add your Mobile number as UPI and transfer your wallet balance in your Bank account directly.