*99# Banking USSD – Do Payments And Check Your Bank Balance
*99# Banking USSD
Hello Folks!! I was thinking to Make an Article on most discussed topic Demonetization of Indian Currency and about cashless and digital India. Apart from that, *99# is one of the major USSD Banking Service which has been started Indian Banks by the notice of Indian Government. *99# Banking USSD Service is trending now a days and by that you can check everything directly with a Finger Touch. You don’t need any Smart Phone or Internet Connection for This. You can directly use this service as your Finger Touch.
Which Services You Can Use By *99# Banking USSD ? :
1. Check Your bank balance.
2. Get Your Mini Statement.
3. Do a payment.
4. Mobile Banking.
5. Generate Your One Time Password.
6. Transfer Your Funds using IFSC and Account number.
What Is USSD ? :
We usually dial many codes to check services or to check mobile balance. Services which is started by * and end with a # are part of a USSD Service. We all are aware from this kind of codes as we are using this services to activate or deactivate operator’s Value Added services. We can Read USSD as “unstructured supplementary service data” USSD Services are specially based on Mobile Operator’s but this *99# connects directly to your bank services. NPCI handles this USSD Service.
What is NUUP ? :
This USSD Number works with most of all Indian Banks. This System Service of Banking is Known as NUUP. NUUP uses this platform for different Financial, Non-Financial and Value Added Services. You can send Money and can use all services on your GSM Mobile Phone.
How To Use *99# Banking USSD Service ? :
1. First of All You have to Register Your Mobile number with your Bank or If you’re already registered then Move to Step 2.
2. Go to Your Mobile and Send a Message Like This with Your Registered Number. :
MBSREG <Space> <Your Account Number>
3. You will get a Confirmation message from the bank soon that you are registered with *99# Services.
4. After Getting Confirmation Message, Open your Dial Pad and Dial *99#
5. Enter Your Bank Name’s First 3 Digit or Enter First Four Digits of Your Bank’s IFSC Code.
6. A New Menu will Open within few seconds. It may vary as per bank services. But Mainly you will find a Details Like Given Below.
- Account Balance
- Mini statement
- Send money using MMID
- Show MMID
- Change M-PIN
- Generate OTP
7. Enter a Numeric which is shown in front of that Services. You will get a Flash message with requested service. (Example : If i want to check my main account balance then i have to type 1 and have to press send button)
HAVE A LOOK HERE : Lynda Premium : Get A Free Lynda Premium Membership (Another Method Added)
Watch Full Video By NITI Aayog :
Join Our Brand New Whatsapp “Broadcast” Service :
Send A Message On Whatsapp – Write SUB Your Name and Send It To
Save Our Contact in You Contact List To Get Broadcast Notifications.
Follow Us On Facebook : www.facebook.com/djfarhanhacks